Shadows (A Lux Novella)

Shadows - Jennifer L. Armentrout When she nodded, he bent down, pressing his head against her forehead. “Seriously though, I want this—I want you.” The earlier awkwardness was gone from his voice. He was all intent and purpose now. “More than I’ve ever wanted anything.”This was an uber-sweet and heartbreaking prequel novella about Daemon's brother Dawson, and how his love for Bethany changed everything.I won't say much because this one is short and I'd spoil it for everyone :(How I liked itDawson and Bethany were great, and I wish their story was a bit longer because they really have potential :)They are so sweet together *sigh* Love it :)Love the glimpses of the other characters, Andrew was always a jerk I guess, and I like Adam even more now.The ending with Daemon just broke my heart completely :(If you're a fan of the Lux series, don't miss this one, although I advise that you read it AFTER the first book :) Yes everything is explained here, but you aren't meant to know all these things when you read the first book, so...Just my opinion :)