My Bluegrass Baby

My Bluegrass Baby - Molly Harper This is a lovely story about two people fighting for the same job, and in the meantime falling in love I had so much fun reading this! The writing style is witty and funny and I thoroughly enjoyed myself :D I know I'll be reading more from this author, most definitely The storySadie has worked so hard on the Derby tourism campaign, and she knows that a promotion is coming soon after it. The promotion does come, but not for her Josh just moved to Kentucky and got Sadie's job, so they're basically enemies right from the start Their boss gives them a challenge, they both have to think of a great program for an upcoming event, and whoever has more votes will get the job.They will fight dirty And they will work together They will hate each other And they will not be able to keep their hands off each other I really liked the whole idea, the enemies to friends/lovers thing :D It was done really well, and written in a funny way that I just couldn't stop reading until I finished the book :) Loved all the jibes and stings they made at each other, the little sabotages that were so funny :DDDDDDDThe charactersI liked both of them actually Josh is a posh guy, all metrosexual and stuff, but as we find out more about him we get that he's not all that :D At the beginning he seems more like the bad guy because he got the job Sadie was hoping for, but as it goes on, you get that he's just trying to move on with his life and work as best as he can :)There is sexual attraction right from the beginning, but they ignore it and decide to hate each other's guts :D Well, Sadie pretty much decides that, and Josh just follows the lead :DDDDDLoved the scene when they were locked in the cubboard , and the War enactment thing, that was fun :DDDBut the BEST scene was when they went at the ventriloquism Museum Loved it!A lovely book and I'm so glad I got the chance to read it :)*ARC courtesy of Pocket Star via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review*