Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet)

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet) - Julia Quinn This book made me and , sometimes , sometimes , most of the time and overall The story - Honoria and Marcus have known each other since they were children. They were friends, well, as much as one can be a friend to your brothers BFF. Daniel (the brother) got himself into trouble, and he made Marcus promise to keep an eye on Honoria (in translation: scare off any suitor imaginable, and then some XD).Honoria is on the other hand quite desperate to find a husband, so she and her cousins plan a party, invite some eligeable gentlemen and hope to snare one Marcus interrupts Honoria in her devious plot (she dag a hole in the ground to feign a fall and ankle injury), end ends up hurt himself that leads to an ankle injury and later infection, during which non other than Honoria tends to him Marcus is not the typical Regency hero, he's not a rake or a rogue, he's an ordinary gentleman that doesn't understand women and somehow always tends to say the wrong thing During his illness he realizes he's fallen in love with Honoria, but has absolutely no idea what to do with that, how to seduce her :) He was so adorable, I just loved him! Honoria is from a big family, the youngest daughter that everyone avoided. She was always somehow connected to Marcus, they knew each other for a long time, and were good friends. After the accident, when she takes care of him, she realizes she's in love This was full of beautiful romance, great dialogue, it was witty and funny, we got to see some characters from JQ's other series, oh how I love Lady Danbury That woman is just awesome!! And the book “Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron?” "pecked to death by pidgeons" ahahahahaha oh boy if that book existed I'd read it just to have a few good laughs :) Why 4 stars?I actually adored this book, it was a 5 star read, up untill it came to the last 40 pages or so. I just think it should've been longer or something, that ending just seemed so rushed, the author tried to squeeze everything in it, the musicale, the sex, Daniel comming home, the happy ending and all... But it was still great and I'd recommend it to all historical and JQ lovers :)*for those of you who like a bit more erotic sex in their books, it's probably not for you as it is mostly a romantic novel with only one sex scene (and it isn't much, personally I could do without it, it would give this book a 5 star rating if it was out, but oh well)*