Wild Man (Dream Man, #2)

Wild Man (Dream Man, #2) - Kristen Ashley This was such a wonderfull read :) Although in the Dream Man series this one always comes last whenever there are comparisons, after reading it again, I really don't know why, it was just incredible! I think I liked it more now than when I first read it.For starters, I LOVED the fact that they are both older. They're mature, don't fight about stupid shit, they have a problem, they work it out. Aside the one big fight they had at the beginning, that was it. Always something happening, and they always worked it through together. There were no plays, on either sides, they both knew what they wanted and they got it :) I think Brock and Tess are one of my favorite couples EVER! They show maturity, one partner supporting the other during some pretty terrible emotional times, helpes her heal and move on with her life. They don't keep secrets from each other, something happens - they lay it out in the open. They dissagree - they fight - they work it out - they make up. No bullshit round it. And that's what I really loved. This is a perfect example of a highly functioning couple, and how you can have 500 pages of a healthy relationship, and it still remains interesting from page 1 to the end. Just great writing.