S.E.C.R.E.T.

S.E.C.R.E.T. - This book made me want to do physical harm to my e-reader.I'm lucky I didn't have it in print because I would crush it and then step on it and then set it on fire!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One of the most frustrating reads I've EVER read!The story is about Cassie. She's 35 and hasn't had sex in 5 years. She's not comfortable with herself sexually and doesn't go on dates.She likes her boss, but they are just friends (because she said no when he asked her out).She finds a diary in the cafe she works in, and it's full of sexy confessions and whatnot. Turns out that the diary is part of a secret organization.You know what that secret organization is called???S.E.C.R.E.T.Wow, I mean I'm in shock by the ingenuity here!Anyway, a woman approaches her and offers to help Cassie get in touch with her sexual side, via S.E.C.R.E.T.Pause for a second and imagine this scenario:You go into a room, this SECRET headquarters or whatever, and there are a dozen sexy hot men who tell you: "We are here to fulfill your every desire and to make you feel sexual again..."Now imagine this scenario:You go into a room, this SECRET headquarters or whatever, and there are a dozen women from 40-80 years old who tell you: "We are here to fulfill your every desire and to make you feel sexual again..."Maybe it's just me, but my fantasies are NOT of old women fulfilling them. NOT! Anyway, there are ten steps in the SECRET thing, and each one is a sexual fantasy. Luckily, HOT YOUNG MEN are part of each step.BUT!One thing that bothered me the most is the fact that she hasn't had sex in five years, and the ten steps take a whole damn year!!!!It's sometimes two weeks, and sometimes six weeks between each fantasy (and I'm just making it clear that those fantasies are nothing THAT hot, one was getting off in a club, or a sexy massage, or doing a blow job to someone, and so on). And she has to go through them for a whole year???????? It takes a whole year for someone to get in touch with her sexuality?????????? Seriously????*THIS HAS HUGE SPOILERS!!! HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*OK then, later on, she finds she wants to be with her boss, after a whole year she managed to get that into her head, and they hook up. He broke it off with his b*tch of a girlfriend who cheated on him constantly, and he doesn't even love her or anything. They have sex (finally), they realise they're right for one another, she's in love and all, only for the ex girlfriend to come and say she's pregnant! And of course, Cassie decides to break it off with the boss because she isn't going to come between a man and his child.She goes to SECRET and becomes one of the women in the council.THE END.???????????I mean, are we in the middle-freaking-ages???? For one, the baby probably isn't his.For two, he doesn't even like his ex, let alone love her. For three, like I said, this isn't the middle ages dammit, getting married just because of a baby is really NOT a solution! Especially if both persons are adults. He can easilly support it (if it really is his).But that ending... OMG! I just wanted to kick her in the head and choke her till she died! OMG! The woman is beyond stupid and frustrating! So thank you, if there ever was a secret group called S.E.C.R.E.T. I'd NEVER EVER join it, if it means I'd have to wait a year just to have sex, and if it made me that f*cking stupid like the heroine here.*ARC courtesy of Transworld via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*