The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3)

The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionare, #3) - Jennifer Probst This one was GREAT! Definitely the best from this series A lovely romance about a girl in love with her brother's best friend for ages :D now a woman, starting in the familly business, and determined to move on Carina has been in love with Max since she was a teenager, but he only saw her as a baby sister. Now, after graduation, she comes to America and starts working in the family business. Max is surprised by her, how much she matured, and how she doesn't swoon all over him anymore Carina knows what she wants now, and doesn't let Max affect her like he used to (well, he does, but atleast she learned not to show it eheheheh). So anyway, they have instant sparks, and Max can't understand it, even if he's jealous at every man she flirts with He doesn't want to betray Michael and their friendship, and tries to resist Carina... Until they get to Vegas :DI just have to say, they had chemistry. They had THE chemistry. I couldn't wait for them to actually do it. Boy those kisses before, mmm hmm hmm just yummy and it was just great between them :D That first time - H-O-T! Even though, I'm finding it kind of weird reading this sort of book (sweet contemporary romantic thingy) where the guy is into domination. Hmmm. Just doesn't sit right. BUT, lucky me, I find that hot, so the sex scenes were uber hot and sexy for me ehehehehehehAnd then her mother came to VegasI mean, WTF? Of all people. I guess it had to be done for them to actually get married (the title IS 'Marriage Mistake'). But really?Max and Carina are on a few days business trip in Vegas to seal some deal, and her mother from freaking Italy comes to visit and decides to stop by (?????) and catch them in bed of course Just totally and utterly ridiculous.And THEN, she practically blackmailed Max to marry Carina. I just hated her at that point. And the explanation was that it was OK since Carina loves Max, they should marry. Hello? If he doesn't love her and is forced to marry, how the hell would her life be like? Jeez. Just hated that whole setup and that woman for doing it. So anyway, the rest of the story was good, sweet, them living together and all And yeah, almost forgot, in the previous book Michael was also a bit dominating, in this book it was just a notch more, but I'm guessing the next will be full blown BDSM, because we were introduced (I'm just guessing, but it has to be) the guy for the next book, and he's supposedly way into the BDSM lifestyle. Hmmmmm. Don't really know how I feel about that. I mean, sure it's hot, but I can't help but think the author put this just because this is currently very popular out there. For me personally, it doesn't go with this type of book. But oh well, who da f am I to say anything, right? And so, this was a really great book, apart from that thing up there I was ranting about. It *almost* rocked my world Just wish the wedding there was done a little bit better, it would have 5 stars for sure. As it is, it's four, but a great four stars! Highly recommended if you want some fun, light and smexy read :)*ARC courtesy of Simon & Schuster via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*