Dangerous to Know & Love

Dangerous to Know & Love - Jane Harvey-Berrick DNF at 38%.The story REALLY has potential, Daniel is great and where it all went... Definite potential.But the heroine...I don't think there was a single thing said here that she didn't somehow misinterpret, or say the wrong thing at the wrong time, or basically act so absolutely clueless, it's unbelievable she should be 19, and have such a lack of common sense. If she actually acted her age, I would have probably finished this book, but after I decided to give it one more shot I got to this scene here and it just killed this book for me.Feeling brave, she reached down to stroke his erection, and heard the breath hitch in his throat.She gasped a little when it twitched in her hand.She pulled the sheet down to take a closer look.“It looks so cute, when it jumps like that.”Daniel’s voice was filled with horror.“You did not just call my c*ck ‘cute’!” he huffed. “Come on! Awesome, amazing, enormous – those adjectives are fine – but not cute. Give my d*ck some dignity for f*ck’s sake!”“He’s sweet!” giggled Lisanne.I don't care if it was supposed to be a funny scene :DDDDD but her saying that... I just can't :(((((