Feral Sins - Suzanne  Wright BEWARE!! THIS BOOK IS ORGASMIC!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/VIBRATOR NEXT TO YOU AND READY TO BE RAVISHED!!My rating:Well, I heard this was a hot book, saw some pretty great quotes too, but actually had no idea until I read it myself. And WOW. This was full of humor, sarcasm, swearing, dirty talk (Trey ) hot and sometimes kinky sex, and with the notorious orgy scene!End result:The storyTaryn awakens in a strange bed, with no memory how she got there. She soon finds out that the alluring male scent from the bed belongs to Trey Coleman , an alpha of a wolf pack, feared by almost everyone. He proposes a deal; they should mate, at least make it look like they mated, and it would solve their problems . Taryn's father is forcing her to mate with a sadistic bastard, and she has virtually no way of escaping him. Unless she accepts Trey. He, on the other hand, has a war coming. Banished from his pack after he rightfully took over the leadership, the new alpha, his uncle, wants to take over Trey's pack and territory, and he can't allow that. So, the best way for them is to "mate" and make it seem believable. Of course, soon they'll realise they don't need to act at all "The guy could be so tactless and impatient, so remote and unapproachable. He was unbalanced. He had shitty communication skills. He thought apologies went in the form of oral sex, and he could brood with the best of them."TreyDirty talk was invented for Trey Coleman. No, Trey Coleman invented dirty talk! The man is a master at it . I'm not really such a fan of it, but here... Oh my. Every line he said in the book;The guy is a total alpha, possessive, aggressive, stubborn, sexy and hot as hell, and has a filthy mouth like no other! YUM! And yes, there were times when I wanted to kick his ass, especially when he was avoiding Taryn , and that scene when he said they were just about the deal and nothing else That aside, every time he was all posessive about Taryn, and being a scary-ass dude, I melted “You just don’t get it, do you? You have no idea how important you are to me. I need you to be okay, Taryn. I can’t be without you, you have to be here and okay or I won’t be able to fucking function.”TarynShe is just awesome! Loved her and her sarcastic comments! Being latent (not able to shift), she had to raise her defenses against everyone, and that in the form of a sharp tongue :D She's just brilliant! Doesn't take sh*t from anyone, mentally or physically. The best parts of the book were with her and Greta, constantly insulting each other She's very attracted to Trey, but doesn't want it to go further than that, if they imprint or mate, it would be difficult to leave him, and their deal was 3 months of staying together. But, poor dear, she had no chance at all. It's Trey we're talking about The orgy scene?Doesn't make sense and I'm glad it's out of the book. I'm just gonna pretend it never happened. I recommend this book if you're in the mood for some hot and sexy reading And if you're not, I STILL recommend it! Just a great read!