On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young “Gentlemen are gentlemen in bed. They make sure you’re having a good time.”“I’ll make sure you’re having a good time, and that you’re okay with everything we’re doing. I just won’t be well-mannered about it.”My brain is in shock by the pure awesomeness of this book and characters. I really wish I knew all the English words for something amazing, I'd put them here, really. It had me hooked from the first page, in love with Braden some 20 pages after that, getting a few cold showers in the middle, and crying my eyes out at the end.So here's to the author:The story is about Jocelyn, a young woman who lost her parents and baby sister when she was 14, and who still has trust issues with everyone she knows. In fact, she doesn't let anyone get near enough to know her. So, while looking for a flat in Edinburgh, she meets a mysterious man (a freaking hot sex on legs oozing hotness kind of man ) and they share a cab. Might I just say that this was the best cab drive EVER! She meets Ellie, a girl looking for a roommate in a fabulous flat, and she decides to move in. What she doesn't know is that The Suit (the mysterious freaking hot sex on legs oozing hotness man) is Ellie's brother (those coincidences, just love them )So she's in the difficult position of living with a great, funny and happy girl, and constantly being in the company of her brother, who is eating her up with his eyes every time they meet Their attraction is through the roof, and even though she tries to fight it, it's impossible considering Braden's got her in his sights and plans to have what he wants (YUM!!!)Those two were just great f*cking characters! Joss is very complicated, having lost her whole family when she was very young, she doesn't want to get close to anyone anymore in fear of getting hurt. But ever since she moved to the new flat, her walls just keep tumbling down. She and Ellie become fast friends, and Braden keeps pushing her with his flirting and their attraction. She does go to a psychiatrist (just loved those sessions!) and she slowly begins to heal.Braden. Hmmm. The guy is total and utter hotness! Just brilliant. He went directly to my list of men that should be REAL and dating ME!! Gaah. Not enough review space to gush appropriately about him, so I'll just keep it short From the first moment he sees Joss, he wants to be with her. He's kind of like a mind reader or something XD He knows what to say all the time, and he seems to read Joss pretty well. They have something between them, and even though Joss is ready to ignore it, he isn't. So after she tells him she doesn't do relationships and letting people close, he decides to take what he can get. He proposes a "friends with benefits" deal to her, and lucky for us readers, she accepts and they have some mind blowing sex but this whole book felt like a huge seduction on his part. Because even though he proposed the "just sex" arrangement, he breaks the rules all the time, getting under her skin, making it a relationship, and making her like the fact that it is so. The man is just brilliant and even after she tried to break up with him several times he wouldn't let her, knowing her issues and freak-outs XD Ahhhh. He's just freaking perfect Ellie - did I mention how much I love her A roommate everyone would want I kinda sensed something about her from the beginning and was sad to know I was right So, this book had my emotions all over the place The first chapter brought me to tears, and the last 20% of the book did the same That scene when she breaks up with him in the street I was crying right with her the whole time. And then later when Braden told her the big shocker just to see her reaction... Yup, cried with her on that one too. So after all that I was misty-eyed until the very last scene which brought tears, AGAIN!!! But they were happy beautiful tears (yes, I cry beautifully :P )One of my favorite quotes:“They were boys, not men. And just so you know… they never got what you got last night from me. They never got it because they never gave me what you gave me. Not even close.” I brushed my lips across his, and glanced up to meet his eyes, smirking at him. “There. That’s a little more air you can blow into your ego.” My grip tightened around his neck. “But it is the truth.”This book was an emotional journey, and it just left me mind-blown. One of the best books I've ever read, definitely one of my favorites. I was going into this book simply looking for some hotness. But I got more. So, so much more. Just have to say one thing: Braden you make me...